Today tinyBuild have announced that they are going to release Alpha 1 due to the overwhelming feedback they had from the open Pre-Alpha. Hello Neighbor Alpha 1 and Early Alpha Access is now available to download. You can watch the trailer right now. Below is what tinyBuild have to say about Alpha 1;
Alpha 1 is now available in Early Alpha Access
Announcing Hello Neighbor Early Alpha Access, a way for you to get involved in the behind-the-scenes of Hello Neighbor! After the overwhelmingly positive reactions we got about the Open Pre-Alpha, we’ve received incredible amounts of ideas and feedback.
You can now support the game by buying Hello Neighbor Early Alpha Access, and this is what you’ll get
- A new Alpha 1 build available instantly
- All future weird, glitchy, in-between builds will be available to check out
- Behind-the-scenes glimpse at what’s coming
- The PC version of Hello Neighbor on launch day
- Large 2-story house
- Puzzles (try to solve the math puzzle, it triggers PTSD in me)
- BB-guns, phones, graveyards — you name it!
- Works only on 64bit!
Amongst other things in this build the Neighbor’s movement speed is drastically reduced. This will give some players more chances to play around with the AI and figure out puzzles. We dont know yet how fast he should be vs the players’ speed.
Read more on the Alpha 1 here.