Today Hello Neighbour’s open pre-alpha beta was released today for people to try out this creepy horror game.
Hello Neighbor is a Stealth Horror Game about sneaking into your neighbor’s house. You play against an advanced AI that learns from your every move. Below is a new trailer called Basement Gameplay. This trailer is a live gameplay trailer from Hello Neighbour and what to expect from the game.
The game will be coming our summer 2017, to download the game you can get it from their website HERE.
On an email I received from the developers it said:
Before we we get started, we need to set expectations
- This is an early Pre-Alpha
- It will crash, it will glitch out, and it will crash again
- Core game loop is there alongside a lot of the mechanics
- The neighbor will track your movement and anticipate your upcoming actions
- You _can_ get into the basement and that’s where this build ends
- The more you play, the harder it will getThe build DOES NOT have final artwork, gameplay, house layout, etc.
- WASD to move
- E to open and use objects
- F to pick-up objects
- Throw items: HOLD RIGHT MOUSE BUTTON + CLICK LEFT MOUSE BUTTON
- You can enable windowed mode by pressing ALT+F5
- Play it with Mouse & Keyboard. Controllers are supported but you won’t be able to throw items with a controller. You need that to smash windows. Because you know, that’s how you bust into someone’s house.
- Windows 8 / 10 (Windows 7 has known issues when it’s difficult to launch the application)
- i5 Processor
- 8GB Ram
- GT 770
The Pre-Alpha requires a powerful rig to run properly. These requirements do not represent minimum specs for the final game.
If you have any more questions and queries about Hello Neighbour you can go visit their forum.